Sat, 28 Aug|
Supported Training Ride - Hageland, a Strade first taste
Come have a first taste of the Strade Bianche, here in Belgium. The Hageland is home of the famous Dwaars door het Hageland, a professional race in Limburg feature gravel sectors before a hard finish in the citadel of Diest. 100 km /// 935 m elevation /// 27km/h
Time & Location
28 Aug 2021, 09:30
Diest, Turnhoutsebaan 1, 3290 Diest, Belgique
About the Ride
Meet-up at 9.30am, roll out at 9.45am.
Route will be shared 3 days before event by email.
100 km /// 935 m elevation
Pace : 27km/h
GPX will be shared 3 days before event.
What you need to bring :
- Your bike in good working order
- Repair tools & spare inner tubes
- 2 Water bottles and energy food
- Extra clothing that can be stored in the support car
- Cycling helmet are mandatory
What we provide :
- Guide & GPX file
- A support car to ensure the safety of the group and carry equipments
- Extra food & water
See our tours here.